Wine D Road Tours
Hunter Valley Wine Tours
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
Our Hunter Valley Wine Tours were born through a love of the Hunter Valley and the beautiful wines that the region is famous for.
Discover the beautiful Hunter Valley as you spend your day at hand selected wineries being guided through their offering in private tastings. Each Winery we visit has been hand selected to ensure that you are made to feel special and welcome, whilst enjoying some of the finest wines that the Hunter Valley show cases.
Wine D Road Tours is not a shuttle service. The driver is a tour guide, not just a bus driver. He will engage with you and answer any questions you may have, giving you a bit of history about the area and the wineries that you will visit. The perfect balance of learning lots of interesting things whilst also having time to enjoy the day spending time with your friends and the new friends that you will make on the day. Each of the wineries you visit will have structured/private tastings pre – booked, making it intimate and personal. The driver will not stay in the bus, but will spend the day with you ensuring that your Hunter Valley Wine Tour is the best possible experience. If you would like to choose your own wineries, we suggest that you book a shuttle service for the day, rather than a guided tour.
Travel between wineries in air conditioned comfort stopping for a beautiful restaurant lunch, some Hunter Valley Cheese tasting. We pick up and drop off from your accommodation and our numbers are limited to 13 passengers to keep your Hunter Valley Wine Tour personal.
It’s a long and Wine D Road we lead,
As we live our busy lives,
But life is made of memories and these should be our prize,
Take the time to see the sights,
Do it with your friends,
End it with a glass of wine
And laugh about the bends
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting tour with restaurant lunch $180 per person and includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation (please note that surcharges may apply for pick ups outside the Pokolbin, Cessnock, Rothbury, Branxton, Maitland regions)
- Visit 4-5 pre booked, hand selected wineries (Price includes all tasting fees)
- Private group tasting at each winery with allocated winery staff
- Restaurant lunch included (includes alcoholic beverage with your meal)
- Visit to local Cheese and Chocolate shop
- Small boutique tours. Maximum 13 people
- 50% deposit required on booking (Visa/Mastercard accepted), remainder to driver on the day.
An enjoyable and informative tour
Best wine tour in the Hunter